Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Party at Mandarin Lounge



the indoor bar
outside with friends
outdoor bar

This past Saturday, Jeremy Maclin of the Philadelphia Eagles hosted a party at Mandarin Lounge in the Central West End. The party was put on by Synergy and it was a really fun summer night. Mandarin is a rooftop lounge, and it was great to be outside and enjoy the hot, sticky summer weather. It is decorated with a very sleek Asian theme, which was perfect for this fun event. I love that the bar is covered in warm red and orange tones, that are fun but chic at the same time.
The highlight of my night was getting to meet Jeremy Maclin himself. Although it was only for a brief moment, it was awesome to get to meet the man of the hour. Even though the party was packed, it was actually a pretty relaxed night. A large group of my friends were in attendance, so I was never concerned about having a good time. As always, I was probably having a bit too much fun, but who could blame me?

outside with Jeremy Maclin

No comments:

Post a Comment