Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's Beginning to Feel Like Summer



I can now say that I am truly in summer mode after attending a Kim Massie show the other night at Beale on Broadway. Nothing is better than relaxing outside on a hot night with a cold beer at a picnic table- that is until you do all of the above with Kim Massie as entertainment. Although I have seen her on several occasions; she never disappoints. My friends and I are always up for a night filled with dancing to her great soulful covers. Being from Memphis, the music definitely feels like home to me. If you haven't checked out a show yet, I highly recommend you head down to Beale on Broadway for a great evening. If you miss seeing Kim; don't worry because there is live music every night at Beale. I think that I might end up becoming a regular this summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment