Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer Adventures: Barcelona



Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya 

While I encountered a few loses (bye bye iphone) in Barcelona, I still fell in LOVE with the city. Truth be told, I could never live there, BUT with it's laid back atmosphere, warm beaches, and late night party scene- Barcelona truly is the perfect vacation spot. Some of the highlights from my weekend include going on a bike tour of the city (I have no idea how I survived having not ridden a bike in 10+ years...I really put the saying "it's just like riding a bike" to the test), visiting the Casa Batlló, indulging is Spanish tapas and sangria, and lounging on the beach. This trip left me feeling relaxed and recharged, just in time for finals!


Pre-Bike Tour




All the Girls Before a Night Out

Arc de Triomf (the only red bricked one)

Visiting  La Sagrada Familia

Christopher Columbus Once Stood Here

On the Roof of  Casa Batlló

1 comment:

  1. seems like your having a really great time in barcelona!

    ReplyDelete