Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Adventures: Settling in at Cambridge

      

     I've officially begun what will most likely be my biggest adventure during law school. While I sit here sipping on cider (Magners of course), it's hard to put into words how enthused I am to be over here. So far, the classes have been pretty interesting (most likely due more to the Brits' accents and dry senses of humor than the actual material). But more importantly-  the town and people are amazing! Cambridge has a quaint sensibility to it while simultaneously maintaining a lively night life (EVERY night).

On Downing College Campus
      I'm quickly composing quite a long list of "musts" to do before leaving (more on this to come soon!) and am busy booking weekend excursions all while attending classes and taking mini adventures daily. Basically, my life at this moment is filled with too many "moments" to fully digest. I know it's going to be an amazing summer- I just hope I can remember it all when it comes to a close!


At the Fitzwilliam

View Near the River Cam


No comments:

Post a Comment