Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer Adventures: Bonnaroo

  

  It's hard to believe that an entire week has passed since my long weekend at Bonnaroo. It's been 5 years since my last trip and man have some serious improvements been made! While the stages (and their hilarious names: What Stage, Which Stage, This Tent, etc) remain the same- the 'roo crew has upgraded the water stations and food vendors, added more shady areas for afternoon sietas, included a mini beer festival/tasting area within, and even added more activities (from hulu hoop making to art classes). This year's lineup was incredible- making it very difficult to catch all of the acts I was interested in. Luckily, I managed to fit most of them in while discovering a few new artists along the way. Some of the highlights from my weekend include:

1. Meeting the owner of this talented dog:


2. Enjoying an amazing Tennessee sunset every night


3. Hearing Phish perform with Kenny Rogers and play this song:


4. Discovering new artists to add to my itunes such as:
    - Punch Brothers
    -  Santigold 
    - The Devil Makes Three

5. People watching in the afternoon sun






No comments:

Post a Comment