Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sweet Summertime

Walking the Mall
      Even though I've been out of school for weeks at this point- it's just starting to hit me that June (and summer) have arrived!  I've managed to keep myself busy with mini trips here and there before my big trip across the pond to study at Cambridge (more to come soon!).
     Recently, I went to D.C. to visit the city and catch up with one of my favorite girls, Grace. We spent our days walking through museums and different parts of D.C. (of course stopping at boutique restaurants for lunch and drinks along the way). I had such an amazing time and can't wait to go back! But until then, I'm going to continue soaking up the sun and making the most of the remainder of the summer.


Outside of the White House
At the National Portrait Gallery (by Nam June Paik)

Dinner in Old Town

No comments:

Post a Comment