Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year, A Fresh Start



I rang in 2011 with some of my best friends on Beale Street in Memphis, TN this year. It was a rainy, crazy, chaotic night-but we all survived and had a pretty amazing time. However, I'm hoping the craziness of the evening is not a reflection on this new year for me. A wild night every now in then is great, but there is no one way I could handle a lot of them (I guess that's what happens when you start to grow up?)

I decided not to make any resolutions (let's be honest- who actually keeps them?), but I have a very positive outlook on this upcoming year. I know it is going to be full of a lot of changes (graduating!), but I'm optimistic about the road ahead. I hope y'all had a great time bringing in the new year and I wish you the best in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment