Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Color Inspiration


With Christmas quickly approaching, I have been busying finishing last minute shopping (what would I do without online shopping?) and baking cookies. My days have been filled with everything red and green and I have (dare I say it?) begun to tire of the combination.

I have been obsessed with the colors in this Anthropologie dress ever sense I first laid eyes on it:
I find it very fresh and not overly feminine, which can also be said about the images below. While reading Lonny online magazine (Check it out!), I fell in love with these photos from designer Eileen Kathryn Boyd's home:

Can you see the similarities? Apparently I'm obsessed with all things blue, cream, and magenta. I love how she used similar colors not only in her overall design, but and also in her holiday decor. The room appears very soft and whimsical, but at the same time very festive. To me, it's the ideal balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment