Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Spirit


Now that Thanksgiving is over and I successfully ate my weight in turkey, it's time to get into the Christmas spirit! I am one of those people that gets way into every holiday, so I never seem to have any trouble with this. I'm currently counting down the days till finals are over so I can head home for the holidays. Until then, here are a few things that are keeping my spirits up:

1. Dreaming of snow (and a white Christmas in Memphis)
2. Christmas Music (specifically Elvis' Christmas Album)
3. My small fake Christmas tree
4. Christmas shopping for friends and family
5. Creating my own list for Santa
6. Looking up holiday cocktail recipes to enjoy once I'm home
7. Deciding what christmas cookies I plan on making this year

What's keeping you in the holiday spirit?


No comments:

Post a Comment