Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

If I Were a Shoe




I found some inspiration in the most fabulous pair of shoes I purchased last week. I bought them to wear to a wedding, so yes I did NEED them- but I have a feeling they would have come home with me if there were no reason at all. When I look at these shoes I see me- or at least what I aspire to be. They are feminine, sleek, and sophisticated; yet playful and have a bit more going on than first meets the eye (love the surprise gold heel and gold trim throughout).
After pondering the idea further, I can't help to think that maybe I am actually more like my cowboy boots- reliable, laid back, but also ready for anything (where can you not wear boots?) While these two shoes are completely different, combined they have many qualities that I see in myself. So my question for you is what kind of shoe do you see yourself as?

No comments:

Post a Comment