Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween Adventures: A Whole Weekend's Worth

Since Halloween was on a Sunday this year, I (along with my party animal friends) decided to celebrate on not just Sunday, but the entire weekend. Out of all the nights, Friday was the most laid back. I dressed up as a zombie bride and we all went to a few of the local college bars.
Katie as an Avatar
On Saturday, we made it down for the end of the street party in the Central West End. I was sad we missed the costume contest, but it was still pretty awesome seeing so many people dressed up in one place. I went as the energizer bunny for the night, and although I got a lot of complements on the costume, it probably wasn't the best thing to be wearing in such alarge crowd.
Grace as a Vietnam Vet
Finally, on actual Halloween, a group of us went to see Umphrey's McGee at the Pageant in the Loop. The band really got into the spirit of Halloween and were all dressed up. They put on an amazing show, playing some of their music along with some great covers. Although I'm too old for trick or treating, I still love Halloween and am so happy I got to fully celebrate it this year.
Umphrey's Rocking Out

No comments:

Post a Comment