Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Cherokee Street

The other day, my friend Grace and I took a trip to Cherokee Street- home of amazing (and inexpensive!) Mexican food and the largest antique shopping district in St. Louis! This area offers six blocks of antique and collectable stores. Although it has been miserably cold outside, it was lovely to spend the afternoon walking from shop to shop. We looked at everything from records to furniture and statues to trinkets. I was so excited to walk away with these:
I have been searching for vintage champagne coupes for months (and even added them to my Gift Guide), so I was excited to finally find this perfect set of 6 for only $10! While my favorite vintage store remains The Future Antiques on Morgan Ford, I recommend spending the day searching for treasures on Cherokee. It's impossible to not find something you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment