Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reggae Festival at Atomic Cowboy


On Saturday night, my friend Grace and I ventured out to the Atomic Cowboy on Manchester to check out the Reggae Festival (and do some movie promoting) for the night. As we were driving in the neighborhood looking for a parking spot, we could already hear the music blasting from the back patio of the bar.
I had not been to the Atomic Cowboy before and was really impressed by the size of the bar/restaurant. There are several booths to sit and grab a bit to eat at and a large bar inside as well as a huge outdoor patio and bar. I loved that they had a huge fire going outside; that combined with the Reggae music really put me in a relaxed summer mood. Although we weren't sure what we were getting ourselves into, it was actually a really entertaining night filled with a great mix of music and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment