Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Creative Fashion



I have been craving creating my own unique dyed and cut top for weeks now, but unfortunately have not had enough time to "craft" one myself. However, I am lucky enough to have an a extremely artistic friend, John a.k.a. J-Rye, who created these AMAZING shoes for me. They are so bright and add a fun and unique touch to any outfit. I got the all white shoes at urban outfitters and he used sharpies to created the design. Although time consuming, projects like this are fairly inexpensive. It is always more fun to do crafts with other people, and I am hoping to get started on some of my own projects when more of my friends get back to St. Louis next week. A great way to beat the summer heat is to have a craft day: you and your friends could decide on a project and have everyone bring one of the needed materials and a snack to share. What could be better? For some great ideas, check out psimadethis.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment