Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cambridge Cravings

      With Labor Day weekend in full swing, it's time to come to terms with the fact that summer is officially coming to a close (I swear they get shorter every year). But truth be told- I feel like my summer ended as soon as I left Cambridge. Ever since my return to the states, I've been dreaming of going back. I'm craving the maze of cobbled roads (lovely for getting lost on), emerald green fields, crisp afternoon rains, quaint coffee and tea shops, and expansive college campuses on every corner.

      BUT until that can actually happen- I'm just going to have to occupy myself with things that remind me of the amazing city. My plan: to incorporate "smart" Cambridge inspired pieces into my fall wardrobe. But what exactly does that mean? I'm thinking...


This Cambridge Blazer by Two Penny Blue is the perfect cut and color (and the company has an amazing mission)!

What could be better than a Burberry tweet coat topped off with a bow belt?

This Cambridge Satchel would add the perfect finishing touch to any fall ensemble

Button Down + Stripes + Tweet = So smart and  chic! (J. Crew)



No comments:

Post a Comment