Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hello Spring, But Back to Reality


This past week, I was lucky enough to spend my spring break traveling to Knoxville, TN and Baltimore, MD with my dad to check out law schools. While the trip left me excited and confused about my future, I am so happy that I got to get in some quality time with my dad. Here are a couple of pics from my travels:
loved the cobblestone roads in Fells Point, Baltimore
Overlooking the Chesapeake Bay from the Inner Harbor, Baltimore
The Tennessee Theater Sign in Downtown Knoxville

But, now it's time to start hitting the books again and focus on finishing up my LAST college semester- so bizarre! I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted in St. Louis with actual spring weather (hello 80ยบ!) The warm sun reminded me that summer is quickly approaching and I only have a few short months left in the Lou Loop- a bittersweet feeling for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment