Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Winter Reading


With all the winter weather that moved through St. Louis the past few days, I've had a lot of time (which probably should have been used for studying) to check out some new online magazines and read a few of my favorites. Although flipping through an actual magazine is one of my most favorite things, these give me the same sensation (and are eco-friendly too!). If you have some downtime this week/weekend, you should check out these great reads:

HIGHgloss is brand new and I love their premier issue. They cover just about everything, but I'm especially fond of their city chic and southern charm spreads.

Rue has been around for a couple issues, but it just keeps getting better! We are already a month into 2011 (can you believe it?), but I still love reading the Rue resolutions- there offer great tips!

Matchbook is also new to the game, and I really enjoyed their premier issues. I'm obsessed with the article on Haleigh Walsworth and want to move to Paris ASAP (a girl can dream right?) I also love their description of the matchbook girl:




No comments:

Post a Comment