Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

All You Need is Love



Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I have to admit that I am one of those romantic saps that LOVES (probably way to much) this holiday. I think it is great to have a day that celebrates love. To me it means taking a day to appreciate the love you have for all those in your life- from significant others and family to friends and pets! I wanted to make a gift guide for all those special people in your life, but it kind of turned into things I (or any girl for that matter) would like - whoops! While the typical flowers and chocolate are great, I like things that last longer than a week so that you can remember the love your lucky enough to have all year long!

This Essie shade is so bright and fun- perfect for Valentine's Day!
I'm not really into heart jewelry, but this Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet is subtle and sweet.
This original letterpress print would be great for anyone you want to spread some love to.
This ring would definitely remind you to love everyday.
This heart can be worn as a pin or in your hair and I love that it is just a bit quirky!

No comments:

Post a Comment