Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Summer Style



      With finals starting in less than a week, it's hard to let myself think of anything other than property laws and potential tort claims...but I've already started to crave summer (can you blame me?) Nothing sounds more appealing than a sweltering summer afternoon spent by the pool in Palm Springs inspired prints. While taking a moment to fantasize about my life post-finals, I remembered the upcoming Trina Turk capsule collection for Banana Republic.


         
     Due in stores this June, the 60 piece collection will  feature an array of summer must-haves, from flirty dresses to printed swimsuits and plush beach towels. Inspired by the Palm Springs "cocktails by the pool" lifestyle, the collection promises lots of color and Turk's signature bright and bold prints. It's as if the people at Banana Republic read my wish list for summer- can't wait to see the collection in person!


No comments:

Post a Comment