Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Stripes

After a day of shopping this week, I realized I have an obsession: stripes! Almost all of the items I purchased had some variation of the design. I love how this classic pattern can take your outfit to the next level by either making it Parisian chic or by keeping it young and playful.

I have been eyeing this flirty striped anthropologie dress for months, and I finally pulled the trigger. I can't wait to wear it with pearls and super tall grey heels around graduation time.
I also found the adorable shirt at H&M- I love how the bright colors add a twist to this otherwise classic design. Also pictured is this bag from Kate Spade, probably the cutest thing in my closet these days.
I think the next phase of my obsession (maybe addiction, but I would never admit it) will be introducing stripes into my home. I LOVE these pillows I found on etsy - they are made of vintage scarfs and would be the perfect addition to any room.

No comments:

Post a Comment